- Director :
- J.J. Abrams
- Writer :
- Lawrence Kasdan
- J.J. Abrams
- Michael Arndt
- Release Date : 12/18/2015
- Type : Feature film
- Runtime : 136 mm
- Production Compagny :
- Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Bad Robot Productions
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Distributor :
- Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Widest Release : 4 134 theaters
- In Release : 111 days / 16 weeks
- Budget (estimated) : $306,000,000
- Opening Weekend : $247,966,675
- Dom. Results : $935,080,757
- Worldwide Results : $2,063,580,757
- Reason for Film Rating : Rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence
- The following takes place in c. 34 ABY
Thirty years after the defeat of the Empire, Luke Skywalker has vanished and a new threat has risen: The First Order, led by the mysterious Supreme Leader Snoke and his dark side enforcer, Kylo Ren. General Leia Organa’s military force, the Resistance — and unlikely heroes brought together by fate — are the galaxy’s only hope at thwarting a new reign of evil.
More info coming soon : Production Team, Casting, Special Editions, Poster gallery, Videos, Reviews, etc.
Episode VII THE FORCE AWAKENS
Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed.With the support of the REPUBLIC, General Leia Organa leads a brave RESISTANCE. She is desperate to find her brother Luke and gain his help in restoring peace and justice to the galaxy. Leia has sent her most daring pilot on a secret mission to Jakku, where an old ally has discovered a clue to Luke's whereabouts....